A complete solution for handling lifting equipment for suppliers, inspectors, equipment owners and field workers
Manage your legal risks hassle-free
- All parties have legal responsibility for safety checks and documentation
- Prevent site shutdowns, fines, jail time or worse
- Securely store certificates and other documents for as long as you need
Safe and Productive Workplace
- User manuals and other documents are available to those who need them
- Eliminate double work, spreadsheets and paperwork
- Prevent accidents by identifying and removing non-approved equipment
Collaborate with your Key Stakeholders
- Digitally deliver, share and receive accurate data and legal documents
- All data, all certificates and even user manuals for each piece of equipment is stored all in one place – at one time
- Reduces the amount of manual data entry tasks required to run your business
Stay productive with a secure way to store data and equipment documentation
All parties have legal responsibility for safety checks and documentation
Eliminate spreadsheets and paperwork
Digitally deliver, share and receive accurate data and legal documents
Who is Onix Work for?
Don't just take our word for it, see what our customers have to say!
"Every operator would benefit from a cloud-based system to store certificates, inspection reports and other documentation that is required to use the lifting equipment."
When we introduced Onix Work at OKEA, we do not need binder systems with certificates that take up space on the shelves and we get faster access to inspection reports and certificates. Easy and quick access to certificates makes it easy to order lifting equipment with the same measurements and dimensions.
Onix Work also makes it easier to check in and out lifting equipment with Onix Tool Store. To get a better utilization of Onix Tool Store offshore, we have also marked all equipment with RFID, as well as QR codes on other types of tools. RFID and QR codes in combination with Onix Tool Store means that we always have an overview of the condition and location of all the equipment.
Onix Work simplifies the inspection of the expert company that performs annual inspection, which in turn leads to faster execution and cost savings.
The service from Onix is good, with user manuals posted on YouTube as well as support pr. mail or Skype.
"The digital database Onix Work works very well for us, it is continuously developing to meet our requirements and wishes. The service has always been impeccable."
COSL Drilling Europe AS is very pleased to be working with Onix Work. We have had the system as our database for loose lifting accessories and lifting equipment for a long time.
All our suppliers within the inspection and delivery of lifting equipment are obliged to use Onix Work.
The value of this system is that we have control of our lifting equipment and annual inspections are carried out in less time.